inactive

Shauna D Christiansen-Thistle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

June 7th, 2013
No time left for you
has her own opinion... Will not listen to one thing you have to say.eating no flour is her cure all.overall rating is poor if I could one star for her I would

March 4th, 2013
Rude and put out by your presence
This doctor was not interested in my health problems and needs. She is cold, rude, disinterested and performed a shotty phyical exam (I am an RN for 20 years). In addition, she listed diagnoses on my bill that I did not have. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone and I have no intention of going back.

July 2nd, 2012
She should be in another profession
I am changing doctors ASAP. She is very condescending at times. Sometimes takes two months to get an appointment with her. She will only discuss three things. So if you need two referrals and have two other medical issues, forget it. Had it with her.

August 3rd, 2010
I agree with prevoius posts. She is not interested in spending any time with patients. In two visits I spent a total of 5 minutes with her. First time was to order tests and second time was to give me the results. Waste of time and money cannot recommend and will not go back.

October 22nd, 2009
Don't Bother!
She doesn't have the time nor desire to listen or discuss. There is NO physical assessment done. How can she make any timely accurate diagnosis?

October 13th, 2009
She was horrible. Took me 3 weeks to get an appt after advising I have chest pains. She spent about 10 minutes with me - as a new patient, dismissed my symptoms, just wanted to run tests before she made any sort of guess.SHe was horrible!!

March 23rd, 2009
not good experience
Made appointment for a physical and when I got there they said I had to do meat and great first and reschedule for physical. Just another way to make monye. She is connected with UMC. My explanation was that the appointments makers were in another office. Jeesh????

February 9th, 2009
Will not go back to her. EVER!!