A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shauna Diggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shauna Diggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shauna Diggs, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Contact Dermatitis
- Laser Hair Removal
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diggs graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Diggs has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shauna Ryder Diggs MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Shauna R. Diggs practice?
- Dr. Shauna Diggs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shauna Diggs practices Dermatology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
See Farmington Dermatologists.