A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shauna Downey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shauna Downey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Downey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Downey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth`s Medical Ctr of Boston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Downey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shauna B. Downey practice?
Dr. Shauna Downey practices Pediatrics near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Pediatricians.