A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shauna Ensminger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ensminger graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ensminger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Salem Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ensminger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shauna Ensminger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shauna L. Ensminger practice?
Dr. Shauna Ensminger practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Ensminger, Dr. Janessa Ensminger, Dr. Hanna Ensminger, Dr. Jackie Ensminger, Dr. Janine Ensminger, Dr. Janice Ensminger, Dr. Janina Ensminger, Dr. Shawnda Ensminger