A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shauna Ensminger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shauna Ensminger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shauna Ensminger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ensminger graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Ensminger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shauna Lynne Ensminger MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shauna L. Ensminger practice?
- Dr. Shauna Ensminger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shauna Ensminger practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.