Dr. Shauna Gagner MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Layton, UT

October 14th, 2013
Best Children's Doctor EVER!!! We LOVE her!
We showed up without making an appointment because my kids got pink eye. Her staff was great and very friendly. The wait time was very short. She is very personal. She does not seem rushed and makes you feel like the most important person in the world. She treats you like you are an old friend and like you have known each other forever. She is really really good with kids! This was the first appointment EVER that neither of my kids cried and they actually spent the whole time laughing and playing with her. They loved her!! We came in for an emergency, but we are switching doctors!!! I highly recommend her!!!

January 11th, 2012
best doctor we've ever had. very sweet and caring

December 10th, 2010
Dr. Gagner is extremely helpful and kind. She doesn't rush to finish with you to get to the next patient. Amazing social skills. Knows her stuff as a doctor and parent. I highly recommend her.

February 24th, 2010
I really liked this doctor as she takes time to listen and address any concerns you may have. She also has a terrific bedside manner and talks to the kids, not just over them. She even took the time to call us over the weekend when our baby was sick with rotovirus!

September 24th, 2009
Truly Cares
Dr. Gagner was a new docotor for my children because our normal doctor was not able to see my sick kids. I was not sure what to expect but after I met her and watched how well she took care of my children I knew that she truly cares about her patients. We had some test done and Dr. Gagner said that she would call me as soon as they come back. She then asked if it was ok to call our house later that night. I told her we would like a call no matter what time is was. Dr. Gagner called me at 10pm that night when she recieved the lab results. I have never had a doctor call me that late with lab results (they always just wait until the next day). I know she truly cares and I have decided to bring my kids to her from now on.