A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shauna Hornby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shauna Hornby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shauna Hornby, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hornby graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hornby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shauna Lynn Hornby MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shauna L. Hornby practice?
- Dr. Shauna Hornby has 1 office location.
Dr. Shauna Hornby practices Pediatrics near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Pediatricians.