A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shauna McKinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shauna McKinney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinney graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. McKinney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shauna Leigh McKinney MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Shauna L. McKinney practice?
- Dr. Shauna McKinney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shauna McKinney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Birmingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Birmingham Endocrinologists.