A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shauna McKinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shauna McKinney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKinney
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. McKinney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinney graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. McKinney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shauna Leigh McKinney MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Shauna L. McKinney practice?
- Dr. Shauna McKinney has 1 office location.
Dr. Shauna McKinney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.