A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shauna Paylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shauna Paylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shauna Paylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paylor graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Paylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shauna M. Paylor practice?
Dr. Shauna Paylor practices Family Medicine near Alamogordo, NM.
See Alamogordo Family Physicians.