Learn more about Dr. Shauna Paylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shauna Paylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paylor
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shauna Paylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paylor graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Paylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shauna Marie Paylor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shauna M. Paylor practice?
- Dr. Shauna Paylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Shauna Paylor practices Family Medicine near Hilo, HI.
See Hilo Family Physicians.