A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shauna Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shauna Reid, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shauna Reid, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shauna Sexton Reid MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shauna S. Reid practice?
- Dr. Shauna Reid has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shauna Reid practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Jacksonville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Allen, TX.
See Jacksonville Psychiatrists.