Learn more about Dr. Shauna Reinblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinblatt
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Reinblatt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shauna Reinblatt, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinblatt graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reinblatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shauna Pencer Reinblatt MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shauna P. Reinblatt practice?
- Dr. Shauna Reinblatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shauna Reinblatt practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists and Baltimore Child Psychiatrists.