Learn more about Dr. Shauna Reinblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shauna Reinblatt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinblatt
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reinblatt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shauna Reinblatt, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinblatt graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reinblatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shauna Pencer Reinblatt MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shauna P. Reinblatt practice?
- Dr. Shauna Reinblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Shauna Reinblatt practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.