A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shauna Reinblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shauna Reinblatt, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinblatt graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reinblatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shauna Pencer Reinblatt MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shauna P. Reinblatt practice?
- Dr. Shauna Reinblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Shauna Reinblatt practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.