Dr. Shauna Lorenzo-Rivero MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 6th, 2016
I like Dr. Lorenzo because she is straightforward and explains what she is going to do and what is expected of you..

August 31st, 2016
Dr. Lorenzo-Rivero is an exceptional Physician. She is so knowledgeable, listens to you, answers all questions, draws pictures if necessary. She has operated on me three times. Her bedside manner is so caring and to me so loving. I would recommend her to anyone with colo-rectal problems or any other that she can take care of. 5 stars from me.

April 9th, 2015
Love Doctor Lorenzo-Rivero.
Dr. Lorenzo-Rivero has performed three surgical procedures on me. Everyone was a success. She explains everything. She did a colonoscopy on my husband. We like her very much. But the staff at University Surgical Associates is beyond difficult to deal with. They don't return calls, the desk refers you to a nurse and you get voice mail but no one tells you that the nurse is off that day and you won't get a call after you have been staring at the phone all day. One nurse even lied and said she had called me "but I didn't answer." Not true. I was discussing University with another one of my doctors and she understood what I was saying. She had heard it before. Today the triage nurse told me she would call in a prescription. We waited an hour and my husband went to pick it up. It had not been called in. So he called her. She was angry and said "I didn't tell her I would call her right away!" He said that our other doctor's nurses usually called very soon after they promised they would call. She then got angry and said "Well, they don't have to deal with all these doctors who aren't here today." A doctor's office staff should not argue with patients. My daughter is an office nurse and she was amazed when I told her how University Surgical staff relates to patients. If ONLY Dr. Lorenzo-Rivero would relocate!!!!!!!

February 25th, 2015
Dr. Lorenzo-Rivero is outstanding in every way. She handled my illness with professionalism and trust her implicitly. Throughout the process, she exhibited patience and professionalism, going the extra mile to provide assistance. Her follow up after surgery was exceptional. I would recommend her to anyone.

December 13th, 2014
GREAT DOCTOR WHO CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS !!! lOVE, lOVE HER.

October 29th, 2014
I love Dr. Lorenzo-Rivero. She made me feel comfortable and confident. Her bedside manner is wonderful. Any problems I had with my experience was with the hospital and not the Drs' fault. Her office staff were great.

October 14th, 2014
On intake she was great but when I had complications she didn't listen or respond.

July 11th, 2013
She is wonderful!

May 9th, 2012
abscess
diagnosing my issue with ease and accuracy. Great doctor please go see this doctor for any rectal issues..

January 25th, 2011
This doctor saved my life. I would recommend her to anyone. Fantastic, Caring doctor.

December 4th, 2009
overall positive experience with PPH surgery...did a great job and was great to work with...was there when i needed her