A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shauna Yuan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shauna Yuan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Yuan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shauna Hsiaosan Yuan MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shauna H. Yuan practice?
- Dr. Shauna Yuan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shauna Yuan practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.