A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaunna Sears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaunna Sears is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sears
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sears Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaunna Sears, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Sears graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Sears has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaunna C Sears MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaunna C. Sears practice?
- Dr. Shaunna Sears has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaunna Sears practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Primary Care Doctors and Novi Sports Medicine Doctors.