Learn more about Dr. Shaunna Sears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaunna Sears is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaunna Sears, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Sears graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Sears has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sears accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shaunna C. Sears practice?
Dr. Shaunna Sears practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians, Novi Sports Medicine Doctors, and Novi Orthopedic Surgeons.