A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaunna Sears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaunna Sears is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sears
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaunna Sears, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Sears graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sears has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaunna C Sears MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaunna C. Sears practice?
- Dr. Shaunna Sears has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaunna Sears practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians.