A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaurin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaurin Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaurin Nareshkumar Patel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shaurin N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Shaurin Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shaurin Patel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Cushing, OK.
See Cushing Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Cushing Surgeons.