Pediatrician
Oakhurst Medical Center
1760 Candler Rd
Decatur, GA 30032
404-286-2215
Locations and availability (3)

|  Best Pediatrician  |  show details
by NATASHA BRIDGES on Jul 29th, 2014

Dr.Queen is the best doctor ever.i have been taking my child to her since she was a new born and ever time i see her she is always the same she takes time to listen to my concern answers my question,she Never rushes like other Dr's do.and she has the best BED SIDE MANNER!and she great with my child.if you are looking for a Great Pediatric dr .....Dr.Queen is it!

|  The BEST pediatrician you could ask for!!!  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr. Queen has been daughter's pediatrician since birth. Ever appointments are always pleasant and I love how Nurse Tan engages herself with both my daughter and me. Our visits are always smooth and informative. When my daughter was born she had to see a lot of doctors, but I believe that having Dr. Queen as her PRIMARY doctor has truly made the difference. I Thank GOD for her.

|  Excellent Pediatrician!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

Dr. Queen has been my son's pediatrician since birth and I would never use another pediatrician as long as she is around. She is very thorough, caring and to the point. We love her. My son actually enjoys going to the dr just to see her and her staff.

|  Best Doc Ever  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

Dr. Queen has been a wonderful doctor. She has been my 10 yr old daughter Amina's doctor since birth as well as my 2 yr old son Amir. She is GREAT with them! She doesn't just tell you what you want to hear. We love Dr. Queen & we look forward to many more years with her!Toyah Smith-Kelly

|  Dr. Queen is awesome!  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

Dr. Queen is the most caring concerned doctor that I know. After 14 years, she is still as professional and personable as she was in april of 1997.It has truly been a pleasure for her to be our pediatrician. I would often joke with her that her child's doc would not be as good as my children's doc.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

We fell in love with Dr. Queen the day she visited our son in the hospital as a newborn. She is very good with kids and our son is extremely comfortable with her. She is very direct and thorough. We have had horrible experiences with the front office staff, but would not leave Dr. Queen.

|  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

Dr.Queen is an excellent doctor. Everytime I leave the ofiice I am happy with her service.

|  Great Doctor!!! Not so great office!  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2011

Getting an appointment at this office is an headache!!! The staff isn't very pleasant, w/the exception of Dr. Queen & her nurse. The office staff is very rude and seems short tempered when asked any questions. It seems as if they're more concerned with peronal conversation, rather than the patient care.I must say that all is forgotten when Dr. Queen and her nurse arrives. I'm always impressed with the way the two of them work so well together. Both, takes to time to explain, listen and answer any questions I may have. Dr. Queen relaxes me so much. Almost to the point where I feel like I've known her my entire life! Being a ped nurse myself....I would continue to take my girls to this office b/c of Dr. Queen.