Dr. Shaveta Vinayak MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2016
Current Patient
Hearing you have cancer is one of the scariest things someone can tell. However, Dr. Vinayak has always made me feel at ease and that we have a plan in place and are working towards a cure. While she might not always be on time I cannot complain because she has never once rushed me through my list of questions or made me feel like I wasn't a priority. I trust her and feel that I'm in great hands.

June 12th, 2013
Stanford Women's Breast Center, Dr. Vinayak and staff
The upside to going to Stanford in general is access to the latest scanning techniques and clinical trials and the state of the art facility. Also I have never had to wait any extraordinary amount of time. The downside is the bureaucracy and the "snob factor" that I have encountered numerous times. Dr. Vinayak and her nurses are minimally responsive to requests and are lacking in bedside manner. She also has a tendency to shoot from the hip before having all the information which is, to most people who have a cancer diagnosis, very stressful. If you hate bureaucracy and the snob factor avoid this place and this doctor.

April 20th, 2017