A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaw Natan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaw Natan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaw Natan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Natan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Natan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaw Robert Natan MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Shaw R. Natan practice?
- Dr. Shaw Natan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shaw Natan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleboro, MA and Raynham, MA.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Cardiologists.