A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaw Natan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaw Natan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Natan
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Natan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaw Natan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Natan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Natan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaw Robert Natan MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Shaw R. Natan practice?
- Dr. Shaw Natan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shaw Natan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleboro, MA and Raynham, MA.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Cardiologists.