Learn more about Dr. Shaw Natan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaw Natan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Natan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Natan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaw Natan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Natan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Natan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaw Robert Natan MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Shaw R. Natan practice?
- Dr. Shaw Natan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaw Natan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Cardiologists.