Dr. Shawana Mufti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

January 6th, 2015
Lack of communication and discussion of details and unprofessional staff.

May 10th, 2013
She is so nice and cooperative, she explain each and everything in detail,she behave nicely and I am fully satisfied with her. I recommend to my fellows to consult dr mufti for better results.

June 29th, 2012
amazing gynycologist
Spent a lot of time with me and my husband. Very caring and attentive. Lovely manners and knowledgeable. One of the best doctors if not THE Best I've ever had. Easy to get appointment at new office.

February 21st, 2012
Great great great Doctor. My OB/Gyn for life! Spent two hours with me trying to solve my problem from last week. I like her new office and staff.

December 5th, 2011
Great Doctor-Would follow her forever!!
I've been a patient of Dr Mufti's for three years now. Just opened a new practice on her own with a new office. I didn't like her previous office staff but now she's the boss. Love her. Love her. Love her. She's sweet, caring and knowledgeable. Please see my previous review and you will see how wonderful she is.

October 16th, 2011
External version for breech
She does magical external versions with breech. Her success rate is 100% after right careful selection of patients. She did mine 2 months ago, when she was herself was expecting. Very compassionate doctor, was extremely thorough explaining risks success , failure. Avoided my c-section. My freind recommended me to her after having same procedure for breech last year and she also had successful vaginal delivery. Lover her, and big big fan of her. Highly recommended who is looking for competent, knowlgeable and honest doctor.

August 5th, 2011
Denise
I had great experience. She was really understating and compassionate doctor. I had very difficult pregnancy with a lot of medical issues.she dealt competently.I am very happy with her care.I am very happy to have her as my doctor.

June 16th, 2011
Great experience
Great Experience, Love her. My 17 and 18 years daughters are seeing her. Did my surgery, very fine surgeon.

December 1st, 2010
Kara B.
Don't really agree with the previous reviews of Dr. Mufti. I've been seeing her for the last one to two years. She's been lovely to deal with, knowledgeable and sweet. She once spent greater than 1 hour with me on a social issue. I was originally referred by two friends who are very happy with her. She appears to have a loyal following.I would recommend Dr Mufti to anyone. Hopefully she doesn't get too too busy in the future.

June 17th, 2010
Terrible!! Needs to find a new career
I decided to switch Ob's because my normal doctor was just too far for me to visit since I moved and I decided to try the local office. Well I got an appointment with Dr. Mufti and that will be the last time I EVER see her! My exam was very uncomfortable because it seemed as if it was her first time conducting one and I've been through annual exams for many, many years. She also did not seem very knowledgable with BC questions and I didn't feel she was really hearing me out with an issue I've been having for years...so I bascially walked away with unanswered questions and a regular BC prescription..I will be trying a different doctor for sure

January 4th, 2010
completely insensitive
Dr. Mufti is the only doctor in the practice that I will not see anymore. She was called in to do an emergency c-section during my first delivery and refused to talk to me or my husband during the procedure...in fact, I did not see her or have one question answered the entire time. She would not tell us when the baby was born or if it was a boy or girl. At an office visit during my second pregnancy her response to some concerns I had was "get used to it." The rest of the practice is wonderful and should drop her.

June 19th, 2009
Wonderful experience
Dr Mufti was excellent and wonderful bedside manner. She walked us through a very difficult situation during our delivery. Caring and compassionate. Office staff was ok.