Obstetrician & Gynecologist
4001 Fair Ridge Dr
Ste 304
Fairfax, VA 22033
703-218-5358
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  ADDRESS UPDATE AND CERTIFIED NURSE MIDWIFE NOW AVAILABLE!  |  show details
by Adisra Jittipun on Sep 30th, 2014

PLEASE NOTE: DR. SHAWANA MUFTI'S AND SUSANA VEGA, CNM, MSN'S PRACTICE NAME AND LOCATION ARE THE FOLLOWING: 3930 PENDER DRIVE, SUITE 60 FAIRFAX, VA 22030 703-539-8987 SUSANA VEGA, BOARD CERTIFIED NURSE MIDWIFE IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO SEE OB/GYN PATIENTS.

by Ayesha zahid on May 10th, 2013

She is so nice and cooperative, she explain each and everything in detail,she behave nicely and I am fully satisfied with her. I recommend to my fellows to consult dr mufti for better results.

|  amazing gynycologist  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

Spent a lot of time with me and my husband. Very caring and attentive. Lovely manners and knowledgeable. One of the best doctors if not THE Best I've ever had. Easy to get appointment at new office.

|  Wonderful Wonderful  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

Group of amazing doctors. Superb staff and gorgeous office. Very compassionate and knowledgable doctor. Loved their practice. Highly recommended, I am very contended and satisfied by Dr Mufti's care.Sophia Insurance Anthem

Feb 21st, 2012

Great great great Doctor. My OB/Gyn for life! Spent two hours with me trying to solve my problem from last week. I like her new office and staff.

|  Great Doctor-Would follow her forever!!  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr Mufti's for three years now. Just opened a new practice on her own with a new office. I didn't like her previous office staff but now she's the boss. Love her. Love her. Love her. She's sweet, caring and knowledgeable. Please see my previous review and you will see how wonderful she is.

|  External version for breech  |  show details
by kathryn on Oct 16th, 2011

She does magical external versions with breech. Her success rate is 100% after right careful selection of patients. She did mine 2 months ago, when she was herself was expecting. Very compassionate doctor, was extremely thorough explaining risks success , failure. Avoided my c-section. My freind recommended me to her after having same procedure for breech last year and she also had successful vaginal delivery. Lover her, and big big fan of her. Highly recommended who is looking for competent, knowlgeable and honest doctor.

|  Loved her  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

Had great experience, very understanding, listens to patients ' needs. Competent and efficient. Vanessa

|  Denise  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

I had great experience. She was really understating and compassionate doctor. I had very difficult pregnancy with a lot of medical issues.she dealt competently.I am very happy with her care.I am very happy to have her as my doctor.

|  Highly recommended by khan  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

Awesome obgyn, helped me to coccieve and then delivered my beautiful precious son. Was passionate and very considerate. Her c-section rate is really low and doesnot do c-section unless medically needed,donot do c-section only for her convinience purposes, like most other ob-gyn.. Though most of other providers in her practice have that issue with high c-section rate. She also offered me version for my breech baby if that doesnot naturally happen. She is very honest.I am extremely happy with her, her office staff needs to improve but she compensates for them too.KhanS

|  Great experience  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

Great Experience, Love her. My 17 and 18 years daughters are seeing her. Did my surgery, very fine surgeon.

|  Kara B.  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2010

Don't really agree with the previous reviews of Dr. Mufti. I've been seeing her for the last one to two years. She's been lovely to deal with, knowledgeable and sweet. She once spent greater than 1 hour with me on a social issue. I was originally referred by two friends who are very happy with her. She appears to have a loyal following.I would recommend Dr Mufti to anyone. Hopefully she doesn't get too too busy in the future.

|  Terrible!! Needs to find a new career  |  show details
by Khloe on Jun 17th, 2010

I decided to switch Ob's because my normal doctor was just too far for me to visit since I moved and I decided to try the local office. Well I got an appointment with Dr. Mufti and that will be the last time I EVER see her! My exam was very uncomfortable because it seemed as if it was her first time conducting one and I've been through annual exams for many, many years. She also did not seem very knowledgable with BC questions and I didn't feel she was really hearing me out with an issue I've been having for years...so I bascially walked away with unanswered questions and a regular BC prescription..I will be trying a different doctor for sure

|  completely insensitive  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2010

Dr. Mufti is the only doctor in the practice that I will not see anymore. She was called in to do an emergency c-section during my first delivery and refused to talk to me or my husband during the procedure...in fact, I did not see her or have one question answered the entire time. She would not tell us when the baby was born or if it was a boy or girl. At an office visit during my second pregnancy her response to some concerns I had was "get used to it." The rest of the practice is wonderful and should drop her.

|  Wonderful experience  |  show details
by Jane on Jun 19th, 2009

Dr Mufti was excellent and wonderful bedside manner. She walked us through a very difficult situation during our delivery. Caring and compassionate. Office staff was ok.

by Zoni on Jan 28th, 2009

Absoluteley non professional.I wanted an opinion on my wife' problem. She was unable to understand her problem even. So what to say about solution to the problem. I would never seek her advice in future.

|  Poor bedside manner  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2008

Sorry to say, this OB does not even realize the effect of her inappropriate comments toward her patients. I only had to see her twice before I was convinced to switch to another practice. She is notprofessional and I wouldn't go back to her.