A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawanda Obey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawanda Obey is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawanda Obey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Obey graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Obey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Frisco Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Obey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawanda R. Obey practice?
Dr. Shawanda Obey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.