A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawkat Mustafa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mustafa
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Mustafa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mustafa graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Mustafa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawkat Mustafa MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shawkat Mustafa practice?
- Dr. Shawkat Mustafa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawkat Mustafa practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.