A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawki Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawki Saad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawki Saad, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Saad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawki David Saad MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawki D. Saad practice?
- Dr. Shawki Saad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawki Saad practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Northridge Surgeons.