A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawki Zuabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawki Zuabi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawki Zuabi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuabi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Zuabi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawki Zuabi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawki Zuabi practice?
- Dr. Shawki Zuabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawki Zuabi practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Primary Care Doctors and Fountain Valley Emergency Physicians.