Dr. Shawki Zuabi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawki Zuabi?

July 21st, 2015

Wonderful doctor!

I really thought Zuabi, Swawki was the best ER doctor I have ever seen. He made me feel so much better. He was so caring to me. Wow! I am already healing because of how he took care of me. Thank you so much!

February 17th, 2014

Emergency room

I went to Emergency at Orange Coast Memorial I had severe pain in my lower back where I could barely walk Dr Zuabi was very nice and patient he ordered a shot for pain for my herniated disk that the nurse Nicole gave me and she was also gentle and compassionate. I would recommend this emergency room it was the best experience I have had in an emergency room.

September 22nd, 2011

no nonsense

This is the Dr. you want attending. To the point and very matter-of-fact. i could not ask for better care. He was the ER Dr. in this case. I saw him go from a performing CPR, to attending to me... For just a case of paronychis (inflamed nailbed),(perhaps MRSA). A professional in every way and right on the money!!!

May 9th, 2016