A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Aaron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Aaron, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aaron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawn J. Aaron practice?
Dr. Shawn Aaron practices Family Medicine near Longview, WA.
See Longview Family Physicians.