A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Allen, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Allen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Allen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan