A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Pine Ridge
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Brian Miller MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Shawn Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Miller practices Internal Medicine near Bonita Springs, FL.
See Bonita Springs Internists.