Learn more about Dr. Shawn Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Baldwin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baldwin
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Baldwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Baldwin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baldwin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Regional Hospital
- Camden General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn A Baldwin MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn A. Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Shawn Baldwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Baldwin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Cardiologists.