A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Baldwin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Baldwin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Regional Hospital
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Allan Baldwin MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn A. Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Shawn Baldwin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Baldwin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN and Bloomington, IN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Cardiologists.