Learn more about Dr. Shawn Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Baldwin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baldwin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Baldwin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baldwin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Regional Hospital
- Camden General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn A Baldwin MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn A. Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Shawn Baldwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Baldwin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Cardiologists.