Dr. Shawn Bartel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Bartel?

May 26th, 2017

Truly dedicated to your health.

Dr. Bartel inherited me when no one else was courageous enough to take on the complexities of my not-in-the-textbook health developments. It always hasn't been easy/pleasant/painless, but as a medical rodeo cowboy- he's a champion. Dr. Bartel has been a blessing.

December 7th, 2015

Very pleased with Dr Bartel. He is very kind and listens to you! That is huge to me. He is knowledgeable and has given me the best care.

November 25th, 2015

After poor medical care at another facility, Dr. Bartel "got it" . He and his staff have been exemplary in their professionalism and empathy to give me as much life as possible with my health issues. As a retired health professional myself I know bad care when I see it, and I know good to great care when I see it. I would recommend Dr. Bartel to anyone of any age.

July 7th, 2015

Top Rate Doctor in Aberdeen

I visited Dr. Bartel for the first time last week and he is, by far, the most caring and responsive doctor I've seen in years. Not only did he make every effort to make me comfortable and communicate his thoughts and concerns regarding my visit/issue; but following my CT scan, he called my house to report the findings the very next day! He is a top notch physician whom I hope stays in Aberdeen for a very long time!

January 15th, 2014

Best Pediatrician

Dr. Bartel was excellent with my daughter. I don't know if it's his voice that put her at ease or she can just sense he care and concern. After going through two less than desirable pediatricians within the first two years of her life, my daughter and I were extremely impressed with Dr. Bartel. It's easy to recognize the best after you've been to the worse.

August 21st, 2013

Best doctor

Dr. Bartel started out as my Daughters doctor, but he is now our whole families doctor. He is, without a doubt, the best doctor I have ever been with. My husband feels the same way. Truly great!

June 5th, 2013

great guy

Great doc and very personable

October 29th, 2012

Great Doctor and Pediatrician

Dr. Bartel is my whole family's physician/pediatrician. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor we've even encountered. We never feel rushed when we're with him and he often makes a call a few days after an appointment to see how things are going.

August 14th, 2012

You will not find a better pediatric doctor. Shawn Bartel is a WONDERFUL doctor and a genuinely nice person. I couldn't ask for a better physician to take care of my children.

July 26th, 2012

Dr. Bartel is fantastic! He is not only a great doctor, but extremely compassionate. He goes out of his way to care for his patients and their families (aka nervous parents). I recommend him to everyone looking for a pediatrician.

July 3rd, 2012

Great Pediatrician!

I would recommend Dr. Bartel to anyone looking for a peditrician in the area! He is VERY personable and does not make you feel dumb (which is very important since I'm a first time mom with lots of questions). Had my son on a Friday and had never met Dr. Bartel before, but had choosen him based on location and profile. We told the labor and delivery staff and he was there the next day (a SATURDAY) and the day after that (a SUNDAY) for about an hour each time! When my son was having problems, he got him in right away ("can you come in in 10 minutes?") and followed up on the phone every day for the entire week until his next appointment. I could not ask for a better doctor to see my son through his childhood. HIGHLY recommended!

June 13th, 2011

wonderful family physician

We signed on with Dr. Bartel when our youngest son was born a year ago. Our son ended up needing some extra care in the hospital and Dr. Bartel was right there. All of us now go to him. He is very professional, yet he also goes out of his way to make everyone in the family feel comfortable. He has been wonderful in every way. We feel very fortunate to have him as our doctor.