A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Beck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beck
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Beck Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Beck, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Beck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Matthew Beck MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn M. Beck practice?
- Dr. Shawn Beck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Beck practices Urology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Orange Urologists.