A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Beck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Beck, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- General Urology
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Beck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn M Beck MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn M. Beck practice?
- Dr. Shawn Beck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Beck practices Urology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Orange Urologists.