A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Blick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Blick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Blick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Blick graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Blick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn D Blick MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn D. Blick practice?
- Dr. Shawn Blick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Blick practices Urology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Urologists.