Dr. Shawn Blick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Blick?

April 16th, 2017

No follow up after meeting

Met with Dr Blick who seemed to be knowledge, but his nursing staff is Terrible in relation to follow-. In a word there isn't any!

July 31st, 2016

talked me in to 2 surgerys that I did not need,did not help problem at all,and surgery scared my urinary tract.Already had 2 more surgerys for scarring and will need more as time go on.This has made my life almost unbearable.Blick made the money,I got ruined.

October 28th, 2015

This is the worst office staff. Not helpful in any way. Moving on to another practice

September 5th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

I would highly recommend this office!!! Dr. Blick and his staff were amazing. The sensitivity of my urological issues were difficult and anxiety provoking. While I did have to wait to be seen, the wait was worth it. Dr. Blick was very explanatory and thorough.

August 29th, 2015

What is terrible - is not B. Shawn, - it's his office. I made appt. for 2 weeks in advance but 1 day before my appointment they called and requested "doctors referral" -which I don't need (and never was asked for), since I have PPO insurance. But because of this I lost time and cancelled my appointment. Now - it is next to impossible to talk to someone there - they do not pick up phone, the voice mail does not work properly ( you can push '8' but will never get to voice mail). It took me 2 days ( each day I spent 3-4 hours) to finally get some one to answer my phone call. Talk to Joana - who was extremely RUDE and ABUSIVE. I ask to talk to the Office Manager, they promissed Denice will call you back, I am still waiting - yes, 10 days after... Like people say: fish starts to stink from the head down, - that is probably this situation. NEVER AGAIN !!!

March 5th, 2015

Patient

Very professional, caring , knowledgable, and caring. I would recommend him highly.

September 11th, 2014

Be prepared for Surprises

This is the second time now that I scheduled an appointment with the doctor and got shoved off on his PA instead. She didn't even have my labs to review and blamed it on PV Hospital, despite the hospital telling me all she had to do was look in the computer system.

August 26th, 2011

if you are diabetic dont use him

Im diabetic and everyone of his appointments have been LATE! He has never been ontime! Including day of surgery. He was an hour late for my surgery! When his P.A. finally showed up she blamed it on PV Hospital, Well I was in the room across from the nurses station, listening to thier phone calls trying to find Dr. Blick!! Dont use them

August 2nd, 2011

phone service is terrible

They never answer their phones to schedule appts or when their is a problem.Patients have to go to office to schedule appts!

July 15th, 2011

Craig

I had had a procedure for BPH at Dr. Russell's office in Scottsdale. He used green light laser surgery which did not work. I was out of town when the BPH surfaced again. I searched Phoenix to be able to get an appointment with a doctor. I was able to see Dr. Blick. I was most pleased with the time he tool with me and with his thoroughness in going through the records of the urologist I way when out of town. Though he could not perform this operation for a month because of prior bookings, he worked hard to reschedule me much earlier . The surgery went without a hitch. He performed TURP surgery this time and within two days, I was almost pain free. IT has now been a month, I am my old self-no incontinence and even successful sexual activities. I have hear some less successful stories about this procedure, but Dr. Blick was thorough, meticulous and sensitive to this issue. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have this.

October 17th, 2017