A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Bode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Bode, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bode graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bode has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital & Health Care Center
- Pine Medical Center
- Pine Med Ctr, Sandstone, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Frederick Bode MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn F. Bode practice?
- Dr. Shawn Bode has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Bode practices Family Medicine near Cromwell, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Sandstone, MN.
See Cromwell Family Physicians.