A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Bonsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Bonsell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonsell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonsell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Bonsell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonsell graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bonsell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn C Bonsell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn C. Bonsell practice?
- Dr. Shawn Bonsell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Bonsell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.