Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dissatisfied show details Dissatisfied
Mar 30th, 2016

Dr. Bonsell was aloof and brief in my one time visit. I followed his instructions to work through six weeks of physical therapy. Attempted to speak with his office requesting a follow up call at least twice, maybe three times, and was ignored. His office not only did not return my calls but never followed up with me. It has been six months and I am still searching for relief for my hip pain and discomfort.

Chicago marathon show details Chicago marathon
by Vikki Burkholder on Dec 9th, 2014

second time after ten years to be treated for torn calf muscle. I was two weeks from running the Chicago marathon and while I appreciated his honesty he didn't tell me what I wanted to hear. Against his advice I did complete the marathon and just wanted him to know!! I still think he's a great Dr!

Feb 28th, 2011

I love Dr. Bonsell my daughter has been going to him for abt 5 yrs now and he has helped her alot..

Sep 21st, 2010

Dr. Bonsell did my shoulder surgery about 2 years ago and I couldn't be happier with his work. He has a great bedside manner and is very thorough and professional. I recommend him to anybody with shoulder problems.