A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Bowen is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Bowen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Bowen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn K Bowen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shawn K. Bowen practice?
- Dr. Shawn Bowen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Bowen practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.