A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Bowen is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Bowen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Bowen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawn K. Bowen practice?
Dr. Shawn Bowen practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.