Dr. Shawn Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2
  • 2 reviews

June 13th, 2016
Dr. Brown was my doctor while I was in inpatient at Baptist Hospital in 2010. Last year when reviewing my medical records it stated that I had been a patient in our Lady of peace when my husband died for a lengthy period of time. This is totally untrue as I have never been a patient at that hospital. Where he obtained this information I will never know but I think he mixed up my records with someone else's! I have tried to get this medical record corrected and have provided proof to him that I was not a patient at that hospital but he refuses to change my records! I also will need to sue this doctor for inflammatory information! He hardly ever saw me while I was in the hospital.

September 4th, 2013
Another Idiot
I could be a better psychiatrist than this guy. He spent a total of 10 min of me when I was in the hospital for 3 days, Supposedly to see if I was more depressed bc I was in the hospital for neurological issues. He gave me the wrong diagnosis! My entire medical record is wrong, Now I have this medical record following me everyplace I go. The only way to get it corrected is to take action against the hospital which I plan on pursuing ASAP. Stay clear of this idiot....he may have went to med school but he knows nothing about psychiatry.