Learn more about Dr. Shawn Brubaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Brubaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brubaker graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brubaker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Brubaker DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn Brubaker practice?
- Dr. Shawn Brubaker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Brubaker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River Mills, CA.
See Redding Surgeons.