Dr. Shawn Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Bailey?

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr. Shawn was the best listener, He and his staff are wonderful. He explains everything in a way i can understand. He made me feel like i was part of his family.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Caring and listens to patients needs.

mad

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Needed a script refilled that had to be in person. Office staff told me a/c was broke at Donneygal office so all patient would now be seen at that office till it was fixed, so I called a second time to find out what the address was on Tremont rd and was told 1244. After riding around for 1 hour and Tremont rd half closed due to road work, I called again for more help which I didn't get much and road around some more, after 2hours of looking and the office now closed at 4pm I didn't call back in for any more information on how to find the office because its like pulling teeth. WHY WOULDNT THIS INFORMATION BE LISTED ONLINE SO YOU CAN MAPQUEST THE RIGHT INFORMATION INSTEAD OF LOOSING MONEY AND FED UP PATIENTS??

Posted on February 20th, 2016

I don't understand the low evaluation marks given to Dr. Bailey. I find then totally inacurate and lackining any descriptive questions that would allow faor for the good doctor. I have been a patietent of Dr. bailey since he starteis practice many year ago and found only one time where he nd I differred on and oppinion.

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Great bedside manner and willing to listen. You are not a number here.

Downhill In a Hurry

Posted on June 23rd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Bailey's for years and I have always liked him. However, twice in the past year I have showed up for an appointment and it was not in their system. I told the receptionist that this was not okay and that I would be talking to the doctor about it. She called me back and said that my next scheduled appointment was cancelled due to Dr. Bailey's request. I went into the office and asked to speak to the office manager and the same very rude receptionist told me that he was refusing to speak with me. I asked to speak with the doctor and was told he was also refusing to speak with me. Finally, the office manager agreed to speak with me in an effort to get me to leave. I was told he would look into it and call me back. Still waiting for the phone call. I am really disappointed, this practice used to be amazing and has gone downhill. I have been referring him to people for years and now I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Posted on February 20th, 2014

can never get the office to pick up the phone !!!! and if you leave a message never call you back !!!!!!! I going to find a new MD !!!!!!

practice of prescribing

Posted on February 15th, 2013

dr bailey has nice smile and thats all. his knowledge is basic and all he can do and willing to do is writing a script to pharmacy, his wife is in business so it does not surprise. anything beyond prescription is for him waste of time and god forbids you want to tamper your meds... no cooperation. dont expect info on side effects either, on the good side he does not send you to a surgery very fast.... thanks god he was not good at school to be a surgeon or he does not have anyone in family.... staff, receptionists are rude but nurses at least are proffesionals this is not a office where medicine is practiced

Best Doc and Staff ever.

Posted on July 29th, 2011

as a new patient several weeks ago, i was greated by the front office in a very friendly manner. nursing staff introduced themselves and took the time to obtain a complete medical history... dr. bailey was attentive and took the time to listen to my medical concerns... additional testing was ordered and scheduled in a timely manner... overall my office visit was a very pleasant experience... and i hate going to the doctor! I highly recommend Hayden Run Internal Medicine.

Get em in, get em out, forget em

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Horrible staff! Tests take weeks to get ordered, if they even get ordered. Prescriptions that are written incorrectly, require another office visit that, you are charged for, to correct a mistake the doctor made! The staff will continually tell you the doctor has left the office, even when it's hours before the office closes! If you value your health, and time, do not go to this doctor!

Posted on January 23rd, 2011

Dr. Bailey is a great doctor, he always takes time with me and has even answered questions on the phone. Very professional manner and friendly office staff.

Extremely Poor Customer Service

Posted on October 15th, 2010

I was on my way to my appointment when I was in a motorcycle crash, therefore, I missed the appointment. I was charged a 50 dollar missed appointment fee. I called the office to explain the situation and was told I needed to cancel my appointments 24 hours in advance, EVEN in an emergency situation such as my motorcycle wreck. I asked to speak to the Office manager and was told they would call me, but they never did. A few weeks later in an attempt to reconcile I went to the office and explained the situation again. I was told I would get a call from the Office manager, again. The next day the rude office person I had spoke to advised me I was being discharged from the practice, by Dr. Bailey, due to my missed appointment. Absolutely unreasonable. Possibly the office help runs the practice and not the Doctor.