Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Unresponsive and Unprofessional show details Unresponsive and Unprofessional
Sep 21st, 2016

I was referred by my spinal surgeon for severe neck pain. When I called Alliance, I was told to have my doctor fax all my medical records, which I did by the next day. 7 days past without a call to schedule a new patient appointment. I called three times to get a status and was told each time it was under review. I decided if Alliance was this unresponsive and uncaring about a patient in pain just to get scheduled for an appointment, then they would be equally unresponsive and uncaring if I ever got in to see a doctor. So I called them and told them I was going to a different clinic and that I wanted to pick up my records. The woman on the phone told me I could not do that for inexplicable reasons and didn't offer to just fax them to the new clinic. They are my records and I am the patient so I find it odd that I couldn't get my own records. This company is a red flag and very unprofessional. BTW, after faxing my records to the alternative clinic, I received a call from them within 5 minutes and was scheduled for an appointment for a few days. I sincerely regret choosing Alliance and it's unfortunate a week was wasted without getting medical care I needed.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by Bo on May 19th, 2016

Dr. Cable is, one of the two, kindest, most professional and knowledgeable physicians in metro Atlanta I have come into contact with in my 65 long years on earth.

Happy with my care show details Happy with my care
Sep 20th, 2015

I am thankful for the great care Dr Cable and his staff provided me.

Very good doctor show details Very good doctor
Sep 11th, 2015

He takes his time to explain things to me. I am very happy with the care I have gotten.

The Very Best Dr show details The Very Best Dr
by Benita R. Robinson on Mar 20th, 2015

Dr. Shawn C Cable MD is the best Dr I've dealt with at this office he took the time to go over all of my symptoms and explain in detail why and how we would treat my medical problems.

Feb 3rd, 2015

Best pain doctor finally someone who finally care..

Avoid this doctor show details Avoid this doctor
by Sue on Nov 4th, 2014

Rude and uncaring is the best way to describe Dr. Cable. He has a terrible bedside manner. I have left him and gone to a much better group of doctors.

The best doctor I have ever had show details The best doctor I have ever had
Jul 3rd, 2011

I would recommend him to ANYONE who is suffering from chronic pain. I even got my mother to go and see him! He is amazing.

Sep 1st, 2009

Dr Cable is a very thorough dr and spends alot of time with his exams and explaining everything. He is also very caring and knowledgeable in what he offers his patients. His office is a very pleasant environment and staff very friendly and helpful.

Highly recommended! show details Highly recommended!
Aug 27th, 2009

Dr.Cable was able to help me with my back pain that my neurologist couldn't. He has a very good bedside manner, puts you at ease instantly, and spends plenty of time with you. The rest of the staff is super friendly too. I would never even consider going to anyone else for my back!

by Carlotta Peart on Jan 27th, 2009

Very polite, patient and caring. Very professional.He was absolutely great!!!