A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Cafferata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Cafferata, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cafferata graduated from New York University.
Dr. Cafferata has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Paolo Cafferata MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn P. Cafferata practice?
- Dr. Shawn Cafferata has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Cafferata practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.