Dr. Shawn Clark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Clark?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 5th, 2017

Wonderful doctor, great staff! Treats Pituitary Tumors and really knows his medicine.

August 4th, 2016

A skilled and caring doctor who talks to you like an adult--wonderful results from my surgery.

February 24th, 2015

Great doctor, terrible office staff

Dr. Clark is a great doctor with a very good bedside manner. His office staff on the other hand needs a lot of work. I was astounded with the lack of concern shown me by Dr. Clark's office staff. I also witnessed the same lack of concern directed to a patient in far worse condition than myself. Dr. Clark should do himself a favor, clean house and hire an entire new office staff.

August 20th, 2013

100% success!

Dr. Clark is personable, straightforward, and will break down your problem and his proposed plan of action, show you visibly on your images, and give statistics on chance of 100% success as well as being frank about usual post surgery issues (pain,needing help at home, etc) and possible side effects or complications. One of the few times I have felt that I was truly advised of risks and benefits. If 0 It is clear that he really cares about the return of your function after surgery.

June 20th, 2013

A Very Intelligent Doctor

I am currently a patient of Dr. Clark's. He has always made me feel at ease during my appointments with him. He has always been very professional with me and has never been condescending towards me. I would recommend him to any of my family members and/or friends. Dr. Clark performed major surgery on me and I would positively choose him again. I am now eight weeks post-surgery and Dr.Clark has been very caring and thorough. I feel very confident that I could not have chosen a better neurosurgeon than Dr. Clark.

April 19th, 2013

Very knowledgeable and professional doctor. I would recommend to anyone that has questions or problems with lower back pain.

April 17th, 2013

Fabulous doctor, great personality.

Dr. Clark saw me through the ER on a Thursday after he was called to evaluate a brain tumor revealed by testing following a new onset seizure. He operated on Monday and removed the benign meningioma completely. I was discharged the following Thursday with absolutely no deficits. Dr. Clark followed me very closely and was very caring and considerate of my family. He is very witty and personable which made a stressful experience much easier.

February 14th, 2013

Dr. Shawn Clark was highly recommended to me. I had suffered with lower back pain for years with no relief and had visited numerous doctors. Dr. Clark determined my problem immediately and scheduled surgery. After surgery I went home within a few hours and never experienced any adverse side effects or pain in my back. It has been a couple of months now and I am still pain free. I have always heard recovery from back surgery was thengthly, my recovery was immediate. I went home pain free, was up the next day and have not stopped since. I would recommend Dr. Clark and his staff to anyone who is having problems with their back. He is kind, caring and one of the best doctors I have had dealings with.

June 7th, 2017