- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shawn Coffman
Dr. Shawn Coffman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, WV. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Coffman is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center, H/S Rehabilitation Hospital of Huntington and Thomas Memorial Hospital. Dr. Coffman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shawn Coffman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shawn Coffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.
Dr. Polley Cunningham
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Huntington, WV 0 mi39
Dr. Timothy Damron
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Huntington, WV 0 mi30
Dr. Mehrette Maru
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Huntington, WV 0 mi16