A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Corey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corey
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Corey, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corey graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Corey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Alan Corey MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn A. Corey practice?
- Dr. Shawn Corey has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Corey practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Golden, CO.
See Golden Radiologists.