A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Corey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Corey, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corey graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Corey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Thomasville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Alan Corey MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn A. Corey practice?
- Dr. Shawn Corey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Corey practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Vail, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Golden, CO.
See Vail Radiologists.