A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Corey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Corey, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corey graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Corey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Alan Corey MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn A. Corey practice?
- Dr. Shawn Corey has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Corey practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Golden, CO.
See Golden Radiologists.