A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Crabtree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Crabtree is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Crabtree, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabtree graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Crabtree has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Marie Crabtree MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn M. Crabtree practice?
- Dr. Shawn Crabtree has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Crabtree practices Family Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Family Physicians.