A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Daly is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Daly, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Daly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
- Carondelet St Marys Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Patrick Daly MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn P. Daly practice?
- Dr. Shawn Daly has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Daly practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.