A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Donatelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Donatelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Donatelli graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Donatelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Michael Donatelli DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn M. Donatelli practice?
- Dr. Shawn Donatelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Donatelli practices Anesthesiology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OH.
See Youngstown Anesthesiologists.