Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shawn Donelon
Dr. Shawn Donelon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, LA, with other offices in Alexandria, LA and Alexandria, LA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Donelon is affiliated with Rapides Regional Medical Center and CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shawn Donelon has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shawn Donelon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, LA.
Dr. Robert Smith
General Surgery, Internal Medicine
Alexandria, LA 0.20 mi20
Dr. Scott Gremillion
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Alexandria, LA 0.45 mi39
Dr. Salil Sethi
Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Alexandria, LA 0.53 mi5