A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Bailey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Bailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Illinois Valley Community Hospital
- St Margarets Health
- Spring Valley, IL
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Bailey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn Bailey practice?
- Dr. Shawn Bailey has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Shawn Bailey practices Family Medicine near , .