A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn E White MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn E. White practice?
- Dr. Shawn White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn White practices Urology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyomissing, PA.
See Reading Urologists.