A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn White is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn E White MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn E. White practice?
- Dr. Shawn White has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn White practices Urology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Urologists.