A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Emmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Emmons is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmons graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Emmons has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Emmons DO is a male doctor, has 4 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Shawn Emmons practice?
- Dr. Shawn Emmons has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Emmons practices Hospitalist near Johnson City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Endicott, NY and Binghamton, NY.
See Johnson City Hospitalists.